recognizing what is odd in 2.9

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Mon Mar 10 23:32:12 EDT 2008

I'm waiting for my password to come back so I can log bugs. In the
meantime, I was wondering about how to tell the difference between
things that are wrong, and things that are right but just odd. When I
see things that seem wrong I try them in 2.8 as well, and they seem
the same there, which makes them either right and odd, or wrong and
been around for a while. Is there a list somewhere of bugs that are
already logged for earlier versions, and if so should they be ignored
when looking for bugs in 2.9?