Bespoke development

curry at pair.com curry at pair.com
Fri Mar 7 19:23:29 EST 2008

I am available for custom development work in Revolution and am
currently looking for new projects. If you need help developing
software, are new to Revolution, lack time for a project, need an
extra hand, have an idea for software but need assistance in bringing
it to life, or have a lot on your plate and need a subcontractor,
please send me a note off-list. I've produced shareware since 1999
and have been making software with Revolution for six years. Some
examples of expertise include text and data manipulation, tables,
image work, educational software, games, database, utilities,
internet programs, file handling, playing sounds and movies,
recursive algorithms, data formatting, precise timing and messages,
regular expressions and faster non-regex searches, animation, cyclic
effects such as color throbbing, and custom content management.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
http://curryk.com/