2.9 or 2.8.1 – Same problem

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Mar 7 08:19:29 EST 2008

I noticed the same problem with an app of mine which worked perfectly on
XP but when moved to Vista, printing just blew away Rev.  My printer is
a Xerox Phasor 8400DN that I talk to over my network so our printer
setups are different enough to (possibly) exclude driver issues although
we could both just be "lucky." :-)

My problem is that it is not consistent.  Sometimes it DOES work.  Go
figure...

len morgan