Rotate and scale images

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Mar 6 16:13:59 EST 2008

At 10:09 PM +0100 3/6/08, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
>From the docs:
>
>"The rotate command cannot be used on a referenced image, but the
>angle of a referenced image can be set."

Thanks. "docs", who would have thought! After sending my message I
did then notice the Angle setting in the Basic Properties area. I had
previously been looking for a field call Rotation, and I had looked
in the Geometry and the Size and Position areas, which were the
places I thought such a setting would be.