my cursor shows as all black

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 5 18:46:37 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Steve Goldberg created a set of cursors and made a standalone
application containing a recipe to make cursors. You can find it on
the Economy-x-Talk homepage. Click on Developers in the sidebar on the
left and scroll down to halfway the page. I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html