my cursor shows as all black

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 5 16:22:34 EST 2008

Hi all,
My cursor shows as all black when using it in a stack. I can't get it to
show as the original image - black and white.

I know there's a set of cursors out there, but I'd like to create my own for
the WinXP OS.

This is what I've done:
First I looked at the RunRev revCursors stack to see how the image was
created - a 32x32 gif format.
So I created my cursor 32x32 pixels with just black and white and with
transparency and saved it as a gif file.
I imported the image and used the img id in the "set cursor to 1008" in the
script.
The script works by setting the cursor, but the image is all black, and not
white and black like I created it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart