Revolution Reading GPS Data

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 09:53:03 EST 2008

This is what I was referring to before. I was able to communicate with
a few of my 'Serial' now USB devices using the same drivers from
Keyspan. I noticed after install from a Kestrel device that the driver
that created the Virtual Com Port was the same.

I found them here :  http://www.keyspan.com/downloads/homepage_pn_usa19w.spml

I believe it was the 19W that worked best.

I also use this to communicate to my Meade Telescope, Kestrel 4500,
and Garmin GPS.

HTH

Tom McG