Contents of Scrolling Field disappear after going to a card

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 20:22:26 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm creating a navigation system using a Scrolling Field as a menu - like
iTunes.
eg: Contents of the field: (tab delimited values: item 1=menu description,
item 2=menu id)
Main - 1
Card 1 - 2
Card 2 - 3
Card 3 - 4

I grouped the field and set its backgroundBehavior to true.
Then I created 3 cards, as above.

Problem:
When the field is clicked on, it uses its script: go to card, with item 2
value, the menu id.
When it goes to the different cards, the contents of the Scrolling Field
disappear.
But the Scrolling Field itself remains visible, and so I can't navigate
anymore, when on the other cards.
I checked the contents property for the field, and the values are still
there.

What's up with that?
Mark Stuart