unexpected widows nastiness

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 06:11:02 EST 2008

On 3 Mar 2008, at 6:00 pm, Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:

> I don't know what's wrong, but since no one else has answered, I'll
> try anyway. :) What I'd do to track this down is to capture the
> file name of the image as it occurs in your script (for example,
> from the variable watcher,) and then see if you can use that file
> name in a simple button handler or from the message box to
> successfully load an image into an image object. I'm thinking the
> grey color is an image that may not be loading correctly. It's all
> I can think of to try, at any rate.

Now why didn't I think of that?  The image displayer changes
dimensions to fit different shaped pics.  If it got stuck half way
through, and before the size is scaled to fit the designated area,
and couldn't display the image, it might be big and grey......

Maybe I should try it on a variety of images.

One difficulty with nailing this one is that I only have Studio, so I
can't debug on Win.  Still, I know someone who can.....

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk