altbrowser 2.9 beta ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 3 20:08:22 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

I made an extremely simple example and uploaded that to RevOnline some
time ago. User name Mark, title RevBrowser Test.

All commands that worked with altBrowser still work with the current
revBrowser external.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html