altbrowser 2.9 beta ?

Eric A. Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 19:52:01 EST 2008

Hi,

Sorry if this is a reposting or if I somehow missed
the answer to this question. Basically I am trying to
figure out what, if any, internal browser (i.e. a rev
stack that can read browse urls) ships with 2.9 beta.
I've tried the internal commands to invoke the
internal browser (formerly altbrowser) with no
success. I must be missing something really basic.
What stack might the browser be a substack of? How
does one evoke revolutions internal browser (*not
firefox or explorer)?

Thanks,

Eric

http://lexflex.com free full text online law reviews, cases & legislation