maxWidth resizes but not maxHeight - Which is right?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 3 16:20:08 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

The maxHeight and maxWidth don't change the stack's size immediately.
These properties only affect the actual window size if the user
resizes the window manually. So, at the moment when you press the
button, your script does nothing. Only if the user has manually set
the height to the mexHeight, the script will have an effect the *next*
time the user resizes the window. What do you need this script for?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html