Team Development using Run Rev

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Mar 3 14:02:26 EST 2008

Andre Garzia wrote:
> Yes, I use magic carpet daily and it saves a lot of time. Me and
> Sivakatirswami works on the same projects using magic carpet and we
> never run into a problem. I think Magic Carpet is one of the killer
> apps available for Revolution Developers and anyone doing serious work
> in Rev can benefit from it.
>
> CVS/SVN and the other usual suspects can't really deal with Stacks,
> Magic Carpet is built with stacks... really, it works very well!
>
> Andre

Ditto that... I've had experience with Adobe's Version Cue, terminal cmd
line RCS and Magic Carpet. The latter tops them all for simplicity and
flexibility, and, if it's Revolution stacks you are wanting to
collaborate on, well, it's really the tool of choice... Run, don't walk
to Altuit to get this little gem.

Note, I think it might serve equally well for other kinds of documents
as well...  version control over,  MSword docs, or OmniOutliner files...
etc.

Sivakatirswami