Unexpected Windows nastiness

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 05:15:52 EST 2008

My original post appears below.  Whilst mulling this over in the
early hours, I suddenly remembered that last week I had (long used)
standalone which failed to launch.  The problem was later diagnosed
by the author (thanks Phil) as damage cause by a utility I had used
systemwide to strip out PPC code from apps.  This had saved a fair
bit of space, but had killed the app.

Could it be that the same utility has damaged the Windows engine, or
some other component of the Windows standalone building process?

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk