Revolution Reading GPS Data

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:42:40 EST 2008

Tom,

Ummmm, I don't know what to say, but... thanks for all the links.

I'm hoping most of the issues will be resolved simply because it now comes
with Mac compatible software. Although I don't have the unit in my hot
little hand, I just visited Garmin's support site and download the very
latest (22 Feb 08) beta of the 'Training Centre' software. I note in the
version history that 'Fixed some XML export issues' is listed. So if
'everything' the 305 records is downloadable to the TC software, and the TC
software can export 'everything' to XML, I should be pretty sweet :-) Of
course if the TC software only exports a portion of the data then GPS Babel
may need to come to the rescue :-)

Now off to check the docs that came with the software to see what I can
find.