Is Revolution build on top of Cocoa or Carbon?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 30 17:40:05 EDT 2008

Kevin,

It's probably a mix. Since Rev is a cross platform tool that works in
other OSes, it probably has a C/C++ common core (So it's by some sense
carbon) and then it probably has some Cocoa stuff for specific mac os
x parts. But I am saying this from guesswork only. Let us wait and see
some educated answers...

Cheers
andre