the external rnahello

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 30 07:27:34 EDT 2008

Is it possible the stack External Creator V1.rev which creates
the Configure files etc. uses the 10.2.8 SDK in so many
places that it is impossible to correct this problem.

Sarah said it was hard-wired to make a call to the 10.2.8
SDK.  Does she mean I cannot possibly change it.  XCode
2.5 on the powerpc needs SDK 10.4u which is universal &
it sounds like even if I had the SDK 10.2.8 it would not
compile with XCode 2.5.

Does anyone know how to change the External Creator V1.rev
so it will configure everything for the SDK 10.4u.

-=>JB<=-