Converting a stack to a substack

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:23:21 EDT 2008

I'm starting to bring my old HC stacks over to RR, finally, and some of them
I want to combine into new projects, namely I want to make them into
substacks of a new stack.

There are discussions from 2004 and 2005 about just setting the mainstack
and substack properties, but that doesn't merge the separate stack files
into a new single stack file, does it?

I suppose I could iterate through the current stacks and just copy the cards
to a new substack, but I was hoping to avoid such a kluge, since I'm sure
there is a very elegant solution.

--
Dave Barry  - "Camping is nature's way of promoting the motel business."