copying icons from other apple programs

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Thu Jun 26 02:31:13 EDT 2008

Richmond, Mark, ...

I am sorry, but it is the fault of my elementary english (my poor
english),
I understand (in my head, my french head !) : "I need a tool for
magnify the image of an icon"
and not : "I need the image of an icon of a manifying tool"
All (almost) words are here but not in the good order...
When I write (and read after writing) these sentences (above) I am
not sure that you can understand very well that I think...(?)
When you are not a bilingual person (like Eric Chatonet ... I think,
mais peut-être me trompe-je ?) it is very difficult to "play" with
you and I feel like a child who can not speak with the adult persons,
having too afraid to say a stupidity... And it is made for me the
last evening.

René from Paris