off topic... ATT outgoing server problem?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Jun 25 21:13:31 EDT 2008

I recently had to reconfigure the smtp settings on my email client
because AT&T DSL has changed their protocol for outgoing email. They
are starting to authenticate outgoing email, probably hoping to push
back the tide of spam and fraud originating from hijacked personal
computers.

Cheers,

Tim