Manipulating Raw Picture Data

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 25 19:38:10 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I believe you want something like this:

put NULL & numToChar(red) & numToChar(green) & numToChar(blue) into
myColor1
put NULL & numToChar(red2) & numToChar(green2) & numToChar(blue2) into
myColor2
put the imageData of img 1 into myData
replace myColor1 with myColor2 in myData
set the imageData of img 1 to myData

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille