more focus in field problems

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:18:47 EDT 2008

On Jun 23, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

>  I have a plugin stack that logs the selectedField and
> focusedObject which makes it very easy to determine if this is the
> problem you are experiencing. Email me off-list if you would like to
> investigate further.

This would be very useful for me too, as I am always trying to puzzle
out where the focus has ended up, re trapping commandkey
combinations. This always seems to be a major issue in my stacks,
which are typically heavy on text processing and have multiple fields
and buttons, as well as processes that move between substacks. I
can't tell you how much time I've spent tracking down why a
commandkey message hasn't gotten handled.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com