What Properties Change When You Set Geometry Manager Prefs For An Object?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:00:44 EDT 2008

I'm trying to create objects (buttons) with scripts and set geometry manager
properties for them at creation time.

However, after creating a button and comparing its property list before and
after making geometry manager adjustments (position only), I fail to see
that anything has changed.  I also thought I looked through all the card and
stack properties as well, but none of those appear to have changed either.

So what properties of which objects are set for the geometry manager?

and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."