Error

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Mon Jun 23 19:40:06 EDT 2008

On 6/13/08 1:35 PM, "Hershel Fisch" <hershf at rgllc.us> wrote:

> Hi, I'm wondering what could be that when I use a stack under "remove
> development tools" it triggers an error and other wise it does not. It
> happens on osx 10.3.9 from 2.9 and up only.
> Hershel

I think I got a bit further with the problem maybe it will it easier to
figure it out.

I got a recipe to be checked out

Create a New main stack, Put a new btn, in the btn put a script,
"on mouseUp
  go to stack "non existent"
End mouseUp"
And save the stack.
When clicking on the btn,
1) no error comes up,
2) when trying to edit the btn script, the following error comes up and
doesn't let edit the script.

"         executing at 7:27:33 PM
Type    Function: error in function handler
Object    revNewScriptEditor 1
Line    put seGetRuggedId(pObject) into tObject
Hint    seGetRuggedId"

Trying to help, Hershel