Setting Geometry Manager Properties For A Stack

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:25:04 EDT 2008

I'm trying to limit a stack from being resized smaller beyond a particular
point.  I've got all the objects on the stack resizing or moving the way I'd
like them to, but I'd like to keep the user from making the stack too small
to the point where the controls on the right and toward the bottom are gone
because there isn't room to display them.  I've tried applying limits to the
objects on the stack, but that doesn't seem to do it, rather that seems to
just maintain the geometry and position of the objects relative to the stack
window size.

--
Frank Lloyd Wright  - "TV is chewing gum for the eyes."