Table field and fonts

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 23:59:32 EDT 2008

Bill,
Bring up the Property Inspector for the stack.
In the last panel you can choose text properties for that stack.
Not all fonts work well on both Mac and Windows.
I use Verdana  - but there are other good choices.
Paul Looney
PS Also be cautious; if the field has some text settings, global
stack settings will not override them - of course. But it is possible
to accidentally create text settings for a field - just by opening
the Property Inspector for the field it will pickup the current
global stack settings - and, if you change the stack settings later,
the field settings still remain.
PPS I hope your part of town is cooler than mine this evening.