Ask dialog with multiple button choices

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jun 21 17:16:31 EDT 2008

Build your own. It is a surprisingly logical process and not that
hard to do. And you'll get to rig it just the way you want and it
might look better too..

check out the 'dialogdata' property for modals. A single array is a
possibility for more complex dialogs. Put the openstack handler in
the card script of the dialog stack.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o