Good Food For Mac community action

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Sat Jun 21 16:13:06 EDT 2008

On Jun 21, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Kee Nethery wrote:

>> You should see an ingredients list in the left half of the page.
>
> WOW, what a bad web page design.

I think the page is pretty neat, but you make a good point about how
it looks on smaller monitors, or in a typical IE browser window where
all the tools and other junk at the top already take up a lot of
space. I had no problem seeing enough of the ingredients on my monitor
at work, or on my MacBook Pro. But then both of those are over 1000
pixels tall.