[ANN] animationEngine 2.9 available

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jun 20 17:21:50 EDT 2008

Hi Malte,

Thanks for the response. No, I've yet to purchase a copy of the
animation-engine; just wanted to check it out. What I downloaded asks
me for a registration code when I try to open it. This is kind of
frustrating, but if there is a special place to download a trial of
the Engine, I sure don't see it. Or didn't. I've done this three times
already. (frown)

Joe Wilkins