[ANN] animationEngine 2.9 available

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jun 20 17:01:48 EDT 2008

Well, the old poor eyesight did it again.

I inadvertently downloaded a new Demo of 2.9 and received an unlock
code for it; something I didn't need.

Then when I went back and Downloaded the animation-engine trial, I got
it, but never received any unlock code for it. So, I thought if I
started over again everything would be OK. No such luck. I still don't
have an unlock code for animation engine, which for some reason or
another never asked me for my email address. Nuts!

Joe Wilkins