Hello... Its good to be back. Is this the place to be or is the forum now it?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Jun 20 11:32:42 EDT 2008

Welcome back Bob,

good to see you again. As you can see from my late post I am only able
to skim the lists from time to time. Even though I prefer reading
online and prefer forum interfaces to email lists I still think the
use list is still it. I would wish to have best of both worlds in one
domain (choice up to the user), but that might be complicated.

So, how do you like Rev on Linux. I haven´t done any dev work under
Linux yet, only checking if the standalones do work. Does it feel like
other apps you are running under Linux?

Have a nice day,

Malte