Backscripts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 19 22:49:55 EDT 2008

David Bovill wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is either there is a problem with
> inserting (unlikely - must be OK if the backscrits contains the stack
> object) - or a stack in use is trapping and not passing the messages -
> therefore using the same stack script or inserting the same stack
> script into the front would make it work. What happens if you insert
> into front?

Don't know, because it fixed itself. :( I think you're probably right
though, the only thing I can think of that may have happened is that I
had another backscript that conflicted. I was working on two things at
once for a while.

On the other hand, a self-healing Rev isn't all that bad. Maybe it's magic?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com