Icon in Standalone

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 17:35:29 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I've been playing with making icons for standalones for the first
time. After scouring the archives I ended up using Iconbuilder 8.5.1
with Photoshop Elements 4.0 on MacOSX 4.11 and Rev Studio 2.8.1.

I've been successful with all but one of the standalones. This one
project will not display the icon in the finder. The same icns file
works just fine on a new stack. So, the icns file is OK.  I forced
the finder to recognize it by creating an archive and then unstuffing
the file.

I assumed something was corrupted in my stack. So, I created a new
mainstack and copied the scripts and objects from the old stack to
new. Still, the standalone will not display the icon in the finder.
The project is just one stack and one card, 55 objects and two
audioclips.

Any suggestions for what I can check in my stack  that might be
causing a problem?

take care,
randy hengst