multiple lines SQL request via revdb_execute ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 19 06:12:49 EDT 2008

Hi JB,

I don't think it is possible to send multiple-line MySQL syntax.

Do you have a loop in your locally running stack, which calls the Rev
CGI in a loop, or do you have the loop in your Rev CGI script? This
would make a big difference, because the latter is much faster than
the former.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille