multiple lines SQL request via revdb_execute ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Jun 19 06:14:21 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I think I've already posted a similar question long time ago (couldn't
retrieve it
in the archives though) but didn't get any answer AFAIR...

Anyway, here I go again : has anyone succeeded in sending a multiple
lines
SQL request to mySQL via revdb_execute ?

I've tried any possible syntax I could think of (requests separated by
semicolons
and/or line returns, etc) but nothing seems to work...
And I haven't found anything in the doc...

Any idea if that's possible or not ? It would be great if it was
possible, because
when using Rev cgi with mySQL, and especially multiple successive
requests in
loops, cgi scripts can get slowed down dramatically...

Thanks in advance,
JB