Backscripts

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jun 19 04:30:30 EDT 2008

Hi Jacque,
Hoping the following corresponds to what you are wishing (it is my
first time I am using insert into back ;-))

I just created 2 new stacks

- one "theTest.rev" : no script in it, only a field "salut" on the
only one card

- a second "lib.rev" : a button whose script is " insert the script of
stack "lib" into back"
and the script of this stack "lib" is :
ON openCard
     IF there is a fld "salut" THEN
-- the 2 following lines just to be able to try several times
     put empty into fld "salut"
     wait 2 seconds
     put "hello" into fld "salut"
     END IF
END openCard

That works normally here (Mac intel 10.5.3 ; Rev 2.9.0).
Stack "lib" beeing into back, when I open stack "theTest, "hello"
appears in field "salut" after 2 sec.

I hope this is the duplication you wanted

Best regards from Grenoble
André