Connecting to Gmail (SSL)

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Jun 16 16:14:51 EDT 2008

Mikey, you're right, they're both http(s) (and ftp in the case of
curl) utilities.

I don't know, but maybe it's possible to interact with gmail over
http...

Failing that, you might look into using some of the email command
line utilities - sendmail, postfix, and I think I heard of soemthing
called 'febooti' for windows.

Shao Sean and Sarah Reichelt have bothe done smtp and pop libraries
in Rev as well - perhaps they could be modified to work with curl or
wget...

Best,

Mark