shortcut that used to exist in HyperCard

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jun 16 11:50:45 EDT 2008

See "SHow invisible objects" in the view menu, or make a button or
function key to use

"showinvisibles"

showInvisibles

Type: property

Syntax: set the showInvisibles to {true | false}

Objects (or Types): global

See Also: hide command, show command, visible property

Examples:

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o