shortcut that used to exist in HyperCard

marty marty at ucls.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:37:07 EDT 2008

Hi all --

Back in the HyperCard days, when looking at a stack in browse mode,
one could press a key (option? control?) and see the outlines of
hidden buttons.  (Good way to cheat in adventure games. :-)  Is there
such a shortcut in RR?  I'm in the middle of grading a whole bunch of
adventure games, and have lost patience with random clicking around
to find hidden buttons.

I suppose I could write a handler at the stack level for each of the
these games, but thought I'd try the easy way first (i.e., asking the
experts).

Thanks,
   - marty

--