How to select a cell instead of a line in a table

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Jun 16 07:19:13 EDT 2008

to Victorias: thank you for advice, but there will have to be 12 different tables,
 and each will have to contain 50 to 100 cells, so your method will hardly be suitable.

To JB: Oh yes,your dynamic table function works fine,
but it replaces the original text with the same,
 only disregarding the font differences between first character,
 which is a pictogramfont, and the remaining plain font.(so the pictogram disappears and instead
I see the corresponding ascii character in the plain font)
 I can of course avoid the pictogram-destroying replacement, but how can I make it
to catch the font-difference - needed for the next set of handlers in the stack?
Kresten

PS: How does one ensure, that mail to the list is added to the previous in the thread. I Specify the previous topic
of the thread, but always have my postings disconnected from the previous?