Mac OS Terminal Commands ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 16 01:06:26 EDT 2008

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> I placed this in the Plug-ins folder and was able to open it directly
> from the Finder, but it does not show up in the Plug-in Menu of my
> stacks. What has to be done in order for new Plug-ins to show up in our
> stacks? Or is it just that the stack was created prior to this Plug-in's
> existence?

Plugins are only displayed in Rev's Plugins menu, which is located in
the Development menu. Plugins are loaded at startup, so new ones won't
show up there until the next time you launch Revolution.

Make sure your plugins are located in your user Documents folder in:

~/Documents/My Revolution <edition>/Plugins/

You may have to manually create this folder if it doesn't already exist.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com