How to select a cell instead of a line in a table

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sat Jun 14 19:40:50 EDT 2008

Many thanks. The dynamic table is a beauty, and it works also in Windows. Congratulations.
Unfortunately my case is a little more complicated, because the font of the first character of each cell
is essential. I have 12 pictogram fonts, and the first character is a glyph, the remaining is the english label
of that glyph. The function consists in the user selecting a glyph, which produces a button, showing the
glyph -and having its label as a  tooltip. The user arranges such buttons around his diary text-field, and
on clicking them, the glyphs are entered as a (supplementary) timeindexed shorthand in his journaling.
Unfortunately I dont understand enough of the complexity of your script to see whether the maintaining of
the font-properties is within reach.
(an old version of my program can be found in userspaces under "Kresten" - but needs of course the fonts
to demonstrate the function clearly)
Kresten