Interface design copying Apple's address book

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 17:44:40 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Sometime back I converted my old HC Address book to Rev; but, due to
the size of the cards and some other stuff, I found it more useful to
create a new Rev Address stack and write a script to transfer all of
the data from the converted to Rev address stack to the new one.
Knowing in advance what I planned to do made doing this really easy,
and saved me re-entering all of the data. The transfer took all of a
minute or two at most.

Joe Wilkins