Interface design copying Apple's address book

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:21:10 EDT 2008

I'm still trying to copy the way the apple address book works and don't know
how to make everything flow up to the top when only showing the fields which
have data.
Maybe it can be done with grouped fields and the geometry manager?

Making the edit section is not as difficult because everything is in the
same place except those little plus buttons that add a new field as needed.
The address book is such an elegant design I can't believe someone with a
lot more knowledge than me hasn't copied it already and put it on the
RevOnline.

Anyone have anything similar that would be simple enough for me to learn
from?