how to get the current selected line with arrow key?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 13 06:00:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a field with list behaviour and locked text.

Stepping with the arrow key up and down the selectedtext gets highlighted -
so far so good

When wanting to grab the content of the selected line with "put the
selectedtext of me ." in the arrowkey handler I always get the content of
the previous selected line.

Is there a command like "pass" with which I could pass the arrowkey message
right at the beginning of the  arrowkey handler but get processed also my
following statements?

What am I doing wrong, probably a missing understanding of the message
handling :(

Thank you

Tiemo