Script sequence

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:56:04 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 6:23 AM, Hershel Fisch <hershf at rgllc.us> wrote:

> Hi, all I'm if it is possibel that the sequence doesn't always go in order?
> Meaning

I may not understand your problem correctly, but part of the problem may be
that you are trying to change the contents of your menu after it is already
open and displayed. I don't know if Rev can do that. If possible, change
your mouseDown handler to mouseEnter, I know this works as I use it all the
time to update option button contents before I use them.

> on menuPick pWhich
>  if pWhich = "edit" then
>    go to  card the short name of the target of stack "drop_down"
>    exit menuPick
>  end if
>  put the short name of me into tN
>  wait for 1 millisec
>  --set the myText of fld tN to pWhich
>  hDoCloseFld tN
> end menuPick

Also, if you want to set myText of fld tN to pWhich, why not send it as a
parameter?

hDoClosedFld tN,pWhich

>>> try this
on mouseEnter
 put  fld  "fi" of card the short name of the target of stack "drop_down" &
return & return & "Edit" into  me
end mouseEnter

>>> try this also
on hDoCloseFld tn,pWhich