SPAM-MED: Re: Time to upgrade my technique...

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:37:47 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Richmond Mathewson

his self-esteem
> went through the roof as I demythologised programming
> in 3 easy steps all thanks to Runtime Revolution!

If I remember correctly, someone.... saw red when Runtime offered to "Teach
Programming in a Day" and that  "Learn The Salient Central Points to Runtime
Revolution Programming in 1 Day" may have been more accurate.

Are you now suggesting: "Demythologised Programming
in 3 easy steps all thanks to Runtime Revolution!" as the banner headline
for beginners at the next Rev Conference ;-) (all very much in jest:-)