PNG with No Alpha Channel?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jun 11 08:14:42 EDT 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 6:33 AM, Luis wrote:

> What are you creating the png images with? I recall seeing different
> save options for png in The Gimp, can't recall them exactly now (I
> think you could strip out the gamma and the background from the save
> as well as setting the interlace).

I'm creating the PNG images in Revolution using export snapshot and
then using the images in PDF documents created using Jan's library.
This is part of an existing end-user application rather than some sort
of workflow I'm trying to create for myself which is why I was in
search of a Revolution only solution rather than compiling additional
libraries that I would have to include for this one task.

In regards to your question about exporting to GIF and then converting
to PNG -

GIF doesn't have enough colors but even if it did you would still be
back to the original question of how to create a PNG in Revolution
with no alpha channel.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore