Bringing a Window to the Front?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Jun 10 12:33:17 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

i just noticed that if I set the "Float above everything" of stack in
inspector then staks window comes to front of windows of any other
applications (Rev 2.9, MS Windows XP). But unfortunately I do not know
how "Float above everything" property translates into rev, neither was I
able to find it in the dictionary. In principle one should be able to
set "Float above everything" to true when the window has to come to
front and set it back to false or whatever else is the default to let it
to be hidden.

Viktoras