Bringing a Window to the Front?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jun 10 08:48:36 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

would

launch"revolution.app"

work for you?

if you start your applescript from your application then at the end of the
script you could put the launch command in your revolution script, in my
testing on a mac with

on mouseUp
send "launch" & quote & "revolution.app" & quote  to me in 2 seconds
end mouseUp

in a button, then hitting the button and switching manually to another
application brings back revolution to the front after 2 seconds.

if that works for you it would probably work on windows too.

regards

Bernd